Returning FAVE Scholars
Current 5th-7th Graders
FAVE Middle School parents will have one round to review their scholar's course requests prior to final schedule preparation.
This is the final round of course verifications for FAVE families returning next school year. A form should only be completed for this round if changes are needed. The portal will be turned off on Thursday, April 10th. No other changes will be reviewed until the first 10 days of school. Schedule changes during the first 10 days of school are only honored if space permits.
Step 1: View your student's course requests in Infinite Campus
- Log in to the Campus Parent or Student Portal.
- Click More
- Click Next Year Course Requests
- Click here to view a video of step by step directions if needed.
Step 2: Complete the Verification Form
- Only to be submitted if changes are needed.
- Must be completed by 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 10th.
- Click here for the Middle School Final Course Request Verification Form.
Middle school students will be scheduled for the following courses:
- Four core courses (ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies).
- A Reading or a World Language Course.
- All 6th Grade students will be registered for Reading
- Only 7th grade students who qualify for World Language will be registered for a World Language Course.
- 8th Grade students who successfully passed their World Language course in 7th grade will be registered for WL course during their 8th grade year.
What should you look for when reviewing these requests?:
- Are your student’s courses for 2023-2024 correct?
- Is Gifted student in TAG classes?
- Do they have a Math class, a Language Arts Class, a Science class, and a Social Studies class listed on their schedule?
- Correct Placement: O indicates On-Level and A indicated Advanced.
- Accelerated: Students in accelerated courses reflect the correct placement.
- Gifted: All Gifted scholars should see a TAG course for science and/or Social Studies.
- World Languages: Qualifying 7th grade scholars will see a World Language course based on their survey. submission. Qualifying 8th-grade scholars should see their same Language course from 7th grade.